Cross-body organiser bag (Up-cycled fabrics)
- Made from up-cycled fabrics
- Personalised with beautiful embroidery, choose a phrase, affirmation, name or initials
- 2 full width zip pockets on the front and 3 interior pockets
- An adjustable cross-body / shoulder strap
- Glamourous full-length tassel
- (H) 32cm (W) 30cm
- Proudly handmade by Beverley
This colourful boho inspired bag is beautiful as well as functional and hands-free. The fully adjustable strap enables it to be worn cross-body messenger style or as a shoulder bag.
Made from wonderful materials that were once a pair of summer trousers, denim jeans and bead necklaces.
I can make these bags by up-cycling soft furnishings like curtains, cushion covers and bedding as well as items of clothing. You can post me something to up-cycle of yours or I can use some from my stash. Maybe you have something that you don’t use anymore but you’ve kept because you love its colours and pattern. Maybe it has sentimental value and memories attached to its history.
I will be using high quality stabilisers and interfacings so don’t worry if you think your fabric is too thin, these will give the right structure for sewing and a little padding too. Up-cycling projects are very soul satisfying and I will always treat your fabrics with care and respect. It is a pleasure to create something beautiful and functional from something that has a past.
You can choose any phrase, affirmation, name or initials to be embroidered on yours, inside or on the denim part. The personalisation makes it super lovely to keep and treasure or to gift to someone special.
I am happy to chat with you to customise and personalise your bag to make it perfect for you.
- Constructed with quality stabilisers and interfacings for protection and structure
- The decorative fancy tassel is made with various beads, feathers and raw edge twisted denim strips. (Please also feel free to send me any beads or charms that you’d like adding to the tassel)
- The linings, metal hardware and zips might be ‘new’ and not up-cycled if I don’t have co-ordinating ones. If you need these to be up-cycled too, please let me know and allow more time for me to source the items. Please note that my bags will never be 100% up-cycled as the threads I sew with are new and so too are the stabilisers and interfacings
- Each bag is custom made to order so please allow 2 – 3 weeks for delivery from when I have the fabrics
- Special requests: please fill in the text boxes when ordering with your Embroidery requirements, fabric choices and any other special requests.
|Dimensions||32 × 30 cm|